Guardian2 Boundary Monitor
The Guardian2 Site Boundary Monitor is designed to help you remain compliant with site emission levels, using remote monitoring and reporting of noise, dust and vibration levels.
Simply plug in on your site and it will begin measuring, its that simple!
The Guardian2 uses Casella’s ‘mHub’ logger with a built in ‘E-sim’ simcard. The E-sim has low data costs and searches several networks to ensure the highest possible signal strength, helping to ensure good data connectivity. Data is available in real time from our secure website http://www.casella247.com/ using a private login.
A report can be readily produced for compliance purposes and in addition, the system provides alerts via text message or an email should limits be exceeded. Reports can be easily be automated and sent to multiple users. For example, one user can be receiving a report about dust levels, where another user can receive a report about noise levels.
- Long term site monitoring of noise, dust (PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0), vibration and windspeed & direction.
- Different models with single or multiple sensors
- Easy to install
- Web hosted data with a secure login
Real time monitoring for your site boundary
- Particulate (PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0) with heated inlet
- Noise (IEC 61672 Class 1)
- Vibration (PPV for ground vibration)
- Wind speed and direction
All data transmitted seamlessly for access online
- Automated or manually generated reports
- Easily setup alerts via email or text for any parameter
- Low cost data access
Range of models to suit your needs
- Order in any combination of sensors
- Delivered fully configured for those sensors
Please fill in the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible